Shipping Terms and Conditions
We will ship your order using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible. MGS has established strong relationships with the best delivery companies nationwide. Every product on our site has been carefully selected to ship by a particular shipping method in order to provide you with an optimal delivery experience.
When your order ships we will notify you via email. Included in your email will be a tracking number. We encourage you to track your package online or by phone with the carrier. Contact us if anything seems unusual with the progress of shipment.
- Shipping Costs are calculated on the shopping cart page.
- We reserve the right to make the necessary corrections due to an electronic error. If the corrected amount results in a higher shipping fee of over $5.00, in such cases you will be contacted for approval prior to shipment.
- Free Shipping- Any item marked FREE SHIPPING! will ship to you at no additional charge. Standard free shipping covers ground shipping within the Contiguous United States only ( AK, HI, and PR are not included).
- In order to keep your costs down and our pricing simple, we charge shipping per item. If your order also contains items that don’t qualify for FREE SHIPPING you’ll be charged shipping only for the weight for those items.This charge, if any, is indicated in your shopping cart. If you delete a qualifying item from the cart the updated shipping charge will be applied.
- Some products must be shipped by Truck due to weight and or dimensions. If your order contains any oversize item or certain additional shipping charges, an MGS Customer Service Representative will contact and notify you before we process the order.
Order Processing Time
- It may take approximately one or two business days to process an order before it ships, provided that the merchandise is in stock and that we are able to complete the address verification and payment process.
- Specific products on our site have an estimated lead time- the number of business days it take for an item to be processed and prepared for shipment at the warehouse. We strive to be as accurate as possible with our lead times.
- For “in-stock” items every effort is made to process and ship the day the order is received. However, orders received after 2:00 PM CST will ship the following business day. Please not that weekends and holidays are not considered “business days”.
- To provide you with the greatest selection on the internet, we ship from warehouses all over the country. Each lead time varies based on many different factors. Some warehouses stock items that can be shipped the same day or within 24 hours. Others items require a longer time (e.g. 2-4 weeks). Check the product page on our site for the estimated Lead Time, “Ships Within: ________ ,” to give you an idea how quickly your order will leave the warehouse*.*International Shipments: Please allow additional 2-4 business days for international shipments lead time.
- Delivery times will vary. Most orders ship within 2-3 business days and arrive within 5-7 business days. Shipping time varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Out of Stock
- In very rare instances we will run out of stock, even while the item is marked “In Stock.” On those rare occasions, our Customer Service Department will contact you. If you agree, we’ll arrange for our suppliers to quickly re-supply us. You’ll see your items marked as back ordered (or BO) on your invoice. We’ll ship your items as soon as they arrive. You’ll never pay additional shipping on back ordered merchandise. Simply call our Customer Service Department to notify.
- We will ship to Canada direct all Small Parcel Items. Truck Shipping items, we will deliver to nearest port and the customer will have to take over from there. Additional charges may apply, please contact us before. Feel free to call us or email us with any questions you may have.
- Lead-Time – The average delivery times that are posted on our website are only for orders that are shipping within the contiguous United States. Most orders shipping to Canada will increase transit time due to customs inspection and further distance from the supplier distribution centers.
- Taxes & Duties – Taxes, duty and brokerage fees are NOT included in the shipping price and is the customer’s responsibility. Please contact us for specifics.
- Returns – Unless otherwise noted, we accept returns on all orders that ship to Canada. All orders fall under our Standard Return Policy.
- Certain product warranties may only be valid in the United States
- All products on our sites are subject to safety and testing standards as required by the United States and may not be certified for use outside the United States
- All dates are shown in Month/Day/Year format (e.g. 5/4/2019 = May 4, 2019)
- All prices shown in US Dollars